Lower Step 1 – Choosing Lower Teeth Impression Tray Size
The impression trays are not sterilized and you will need to sterilize them prior to use. Follow these simple steps to sterilize your teeth impression trays.
- Rinse all impression trays thoroughly.
- Brush out each impression tray for 2 minutes using toothpaste and a toothbrush, in a similar fashion to how you would brush your teeth.
- Rinse the impression trays thoroughly with water.
- Mix liquid dish soap into a cup or bowl of water. Submerge the impression trays in the soap and water mixture for 15 minutes using a timer.
- After 15 minutes, remove the impression trays from the soap and water mixture and rinse thoroughly with water.